Tuesday

I'm looking for help to get this book published!


Download a sample copy of the book as PDF here:
http://www.kenney-mencher.com/Renovated_Reputations_Mencher.pdf

I'm looking for help to get this book published!

I'm hoping that maybe some of you know an agent or a publisher who might be interested!  Please send this to them if you can.


The book is designed to be a square 8"x8" format.  I envision the book to consist of twenty to twenty five stories and run approximately one hundred or so pages.

I know that they are available on the web but I figured some people like to actually own a book with pictures.  I was thinking that it could be a miniature coffee table kind of book.  Money is not my goal but having it be a souvenir of the total project, blog, paintings, and show at ArtHaus in San Francisco on April 8, 2011. 

I want to send free copies to all the authors!

Thanks for your help!  Please feel free to forward the PDF to people.

See ya,
Kenney Mencher
 

4 comments:

  1. I'm looking for help to get this book published!

    I'm hoping that maybe some of you know an agent or a publisher who might be interested! Please send this to them if you can.

    The book is designed to be a square 8"x8" format. I envision the book to consist of twenty to twenty five stories and run approximately one hundred or so pages.

    I know that they are available on the web but I figured some people like to actually own a book with pictures. I was thinking that it could be a miniature coffee table kind of book. Money is not my goal but having it be a souvenir of the total project, blog, paintings, and show at ArtHaus in San Francisco on April 8, 2011.

    I want to send free copies to all the authors!

    Thanks for your help! Please feel free to forward the PDF to people.

    See ya,
    Kenney Mencher

    http://www.kenney-mencher.com
    kmencher@ohlone.edu

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you can't get a publisher interested, you might look into books on demand.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes. That really seems like my best option from all the research I've been doing. It seems like the publishing market is imploding. Some one just told me that after pushing out the small booksellers, Barnes and Noble and Borders are failing because of the internet and Kindle. I'm just wondering how much of a printing I should do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Even some 'Mencher's have 'Nooks'

    30 years ago an aunt of Mench self-published a psych book 'theatre as Theraphy'.

    An expensive way to publish - ouch!

    ReplyDelete