Friday

Catalogs are in!

I got the newspaper catalogs today for Renovated Reputations! If you would like one, please e-mail me or message me an address where I can send it.
Here's a link to the free newspaper style catalog as a pdf:


Here's a link to the book:
http://www.kenney-mencher.com/Renovated_Reputations_Mencher_Book.pdf
(This is about 5MB so if you are using firefox it may stall.  You can right click and save or use explorer.)

 


I'm giving the newspaper style catalogs out for free.  If you're an author please come to the show to get extras!

I'm also still designing a monograph. It's a limited edition book that I will include an original drawing in it.  (Each book will have a unique handmade drawing in the front blank pages.)
The cost of printing it is a little crazy so I'm going to have to charge around $125 for each book and it is a small 7"x7" 70 page or so hardcover book.

Let me know if you're interested in buying one of these.  I'm not sure what the cost will be.


Go to my site for more info about the show.  
Click on the fiction competition link!
 

2 comments:

  1. Kenney,

    The Catalogues arrived Thursday! They're fantastic. I love the format.

    If you don't mind me asking, who is the publisher on the hardcovers? I'm thinking it could be brought in for a much lower price with Create Space [I published Neutral Zone with them and they did a great job]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Helen,

    I'm using Blurb and printing them off myself. They had templates and I can do some in the short run.

    I think the quality of the printing is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete