Wednesday

Lady Luck and Mr. Chuck a series of images I was thinking of making into a kid's book.

Here's a slide show film and the images as stills. I'm thinking about making this into a children's book. (I wrote and recorded the music so everything is public domain.)

If you write a poem or a story or a song to go with this video please get in touch with me.  I really don't know anything about how to do this and I don't have a clear plot.  I suppose the best story/song/poem wins and I will give you a painting or some of the drawings.

We can work it out.  Suggest some stuff to me.







































1 comment:

  1. hi im patrick nelsons nefew and im helping him make the story that you have been talking about on this web site and its coming realy good youll love it!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete