Monday

Caption Contest

Write a caption (one to several sentences) or a short story (under 1000 words) about what you think this painting and drawing are about and the best entry will win the watercolor.

Contest ends  Monday February 13th
 

Enter Here in the comments section:
(You should probably e-mail me too to give me your address) 
kmencher@ohlone.edu

Three's Company
oil/canvas 36x36"

watercolor on Rives BFK 
approximately  11"x8.5"


Upcoming Shows:


Elliott Fouts Gallery, Sacramento California 
February 4th - March 1st, 2012.
Reception: Saturday February 11th  6PM-9PM 4749 J. Street Sacramento, CA 95819 Phone (916) 736-1429


Ohlone College, Fremont California 
February 7th -  March 9th
Reception, Saturday, February 25, 2012 
6PM - 8PM Louie Meager Art Gallery in the Smith Center at
Ohlone College, 43600 Mission Blvd.
Fremont, California 94539

6 comments:

  1. "....and there we were, like no kidding Im telling you the man was standing right there...."
    "Hunny your embarrassing me!!!"
    "Well How couldnt I tell them, I mean here we are in the middle of the gallery and she wants me to ask the artist. Like the artist, where the bathroom is?"
    "Its not my fault you kept feeding me those cocktails...." Smirking

    ReplyDelete
  2. "See? I swear if you connect the freckles and moles on the back of his head...see it? Abraham Lincoln! Quick! Give me your pen!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. sent by Donna Nguyen

    "Did that man just come out of the restroom? I wonder if he knows there's a toilet paper sticking on his shoe. Maybe I should tell him," he whispers to his wife.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She whispered "Did you now he actually had long hair?

      Delete
  5. Okay I gotta say Patrick's is definitely the funniest!

    ReplyDelete