Tuesday

From a former student of mine Simon Pyle: "Ones and Zeros" opens Saturday

Friends,
New things abound! A new mailing list, and a new show with new (and previously-new) work.

First, I have two series of work in "Ones And Zeros," a show opening this week at di Rosa. I'll be there for the opening this Saturday. I'll also be back for a panel discussion on Thursday, September 11 with some of the other excellent artists with work in the show.
Ones and Zeros
August 2 - September 28
di Rosa
5200 Sonoma Highway, Napa, CA

Opening Reception:
Saturday, August 2
6 - 8 PM

Panel Discussion ($10): 
Thursday, September 11
7 PM

Second, I've started a fancy mailing list. If you're receiving this email, I've added you to the new list because you've expressed interest in staying up to date, you were on my old mailing list, and I also probably think you're neat. 
The best part of this new list is that it's very easy to unsubscribe from my occasional emails: just click the "Unsubscribe" link at the bottom. Since I can't figure out how to make the unsubscribe link big, bold, and at the top of the email, you can also reply directly to me and let me know you want off the list. No hard feelings.
Hope to see you soon,
Simon
www.simonpyle.com
Ones and Zeros eflyer
Be in the know by Simon Pyle
Hoyne Ave Chicago, IL 60622 USA

No comments:

Post a Comment